- Pipelines, evacuation areas, and sites will appear at lower zoom levels.
- Additional information is displayed by clicking on a pipeline. A "0" indicates the information has not
- To add a new site, click the "Add a New Site" button and then left click on the map where the site is
located. Provide the information requested in the form and then click "Submit".
- The yellow shaded areas represent the recommended initial evacuation area for a pipeline release. These
distances are based on information taken from the DOT ERG and information supplied by member companies.
They are intended to be used for general planning purposes and may not be appropriate for all conditions.
Terrain, wind direction, and wind speed should also be considered in the event of an actual release.
- This application only includes information that has been supplied by participating member companies and
DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL PIPELINES.
- The Pipeline Association for Public Awareness and its participating member companies make no warranty
with respect to the accuracy or usefulness of this information and assume no liability for any and all
damages resulting from its use.